Saturday 31 July 2010

Not Long Til....A Message From Hels...

... the big launch of the new Creative Team Blog - it is going to be a great day tomorrow, starting with the brand new Artistic Stamper Team Challenge - which will start at midnight... and there will be some lush candy in the form of... well, I shall keep that to myself for a weeny while... to keep you in suspense LOL




Do check back at midnight - or if you will be in the Land of Nod then... anytime tomorrow... and you will be able to see all the deets you need to know about the challenge and how to enter.




As well as the Monthly Challenge, there will be Guest Artists each month, showing us their amazing artwork. August is being kicked off by our Guest Designer, Sid Haselden... I have seen a sneaky peeps at his first piece and it is gorgeous. Along with our Guests we have our Contributing Artists; Minxy & Lucy, who will both be bringing their own unique style to the Blog, along with tutorials, tips and techniques.




There will also be random Candy Giveaway's so it is well worth becoming a follower... that way you won't ever miss out on any of these opportunities to get your hands on new stash from The Artistic Stamper. I will be making art for the Blog too... adding on the odd tutorial and of course, Jennie will be making her own art and adding on tips etc.




I am hoping that you will enjoy the new blog - and I also hope that if you have any questions ever about any of the art that is shown here, you can ask away... that would make the site interactive... I am in the process of making a little box for the sidebar so we can all have a natter too!




See you at midnight... yep, I am staying awake... I wouldn't be able to sleep with the excitement anyways! You may have noticed the piccies on here... these are sneaky peeps at the new stamps which are also launching tomorrow! Yippppeeeeee... love new stamps!

TTFN Hels x

6 comments:

donnalouiserodgers said...

ooh I have to sleep tonight but I'll be back tomorrow - The World Needs More Art...

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

I will be awake ..rofl :))))

Minxy said...

Me too lol

Jaqi said...

Aw I was working...but im wide awake now lol, this looks fab

Lucy Edmondson said...

The new blog is great - and those new stamps are just fab - can't wait to try them soon,

Lucy x

Unknown said...

I'm here too, loving the new blog - errr were you a tad excited hels xx