Monday 25 October 2010

The Best Dressed Snowman by Tina Barnett

Hi Gang!

I am in LOVE with Stitchels Snowmen stamps by the wonderfully talented Hels Sheridan. They are available at The Artistic Stamper

This is Marty! So so cute! The stichels Snowmen and Snowladies make such amazing and cute cards.

I have also used two of the Stitchels Holly Stamps too. Marty and the holly stamps have been coloured using Promarkers.



I love making Easel cards because you can use different things for the "buffer" of the card. This time I have used ribbon.



I have also put ribbon under the main image and added a little bell charm.



I then finished off with some of my favourite perfect pearls in a little random pattern at the base of the card. The stamps make wonderful Christmas Cards of course, but also I would use them for invitations to a Christmas party. There are different Snowmen and women in the range, you must take a look! I have coloured them all so I am sure you will see more here and on my blog :0) xx

Thank you for looking and don't forget to pop over to The Artistic Stamper and look at the full range of Stitchels stamps. I would love to see what you make.

Bye for now!

Tina xxxx





3 comments:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Tina, he is very cute :)) xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Love Marty... he is always going to be one of my faves... great taste in stamps hun LOL

Anonymous said...

He's such a cutie Tina! You're so clever with the shaped cards, this one looks brilliant! xx