Tuesday 5 October 2010

Winner of the Rainbows Challenge!

I am a little late with choosing the winner of last month;s blog challenge, but I am sure you will forgive me? you will won't you? lol
I put all the entries in Mr Random.org and the winner is....drum roll please....
with this gorgeous piece!

Congratulations , Jack, Please email me  so you can claim your prize :))
Thank you to everyone who joined in, and don't forget this month's challenge is Layers, which you can enter here.
Have a very Creative day
Jennie 

6 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Congrats to Jack!

Larisa said...

Congratulations!!! ))

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jack! Well-deserved! x

Daniele said...

well done Jack....love all things Italian and this is great

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, I really enjoyed this challenge. xx

Sid said...

Congratulations !