Morning all, I can't believe it is time for my second piece as Guest Artist, oh how time flies when your having fun and that is exactly what I have had creating my second piece for The Artistic Stamper Creative Team.
1) Paint the canvas with one coat of Gesso.
2) Apply acrylic paints to the canvas, watering the acrylic down for the bottom half of the canvas so that the colour moves from dark to light as you move to the bottom. Sky Blue and Smidge of Blue are perfect for this colour scheme.
3) Apply Pearl/Snow Cap Paint Dabber to the edges of the canvas to add to that frosty feel. Apply Pearl Paint Dabber to the Open Sequin Waste and stamp onto the canvas.
4) Add a few black lines with black acrylic paint and an old credit card.
5) Stamp the Bare Tree twice using StazOn black ink. Add white gel pen to the edges of the bare branches and stamp the small Wren from the Free as a Bird sheet onto the branches.
6) Add one of Tim's clock faces from the Idea-ology range along with a TIME Word Stick which has had wings attached from the Heart Wings Die, cut from Tim's Vintage Shabby Paper Stash. FLIES has been generated on my computer and the edges sponged with DI Tumbled Glass.
7. Paint a mini canvas with the same acrylic paints. Stamp the bird from the Airmail Bird Collage Elements onto tissue paper, cut out and adhere to the mini canvas. Add a button for the eye and a mini crown.
8) Add twigs from the garden to complete.