Saturday 19 March 2011

And... The Winner Is...

...goodly morning! Last week I made an ATC using the new Crowded Attic papers and Flower Power stamp set... and today is the day to pick the winner of this ATC. As ever I have used Mr Random.org to pick the number for me... and yes, I still cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the picture of it onto here... maybe one day I will get a bit computer savvy LOL





So... on my own blog I had 25 comments and here we had 33 comments, adding those together and using the numbers 1 - 58 to chose one... the Random.org spat out ... NUMBER 43 which just so happens to tally with a comment from....

JUDE

Thanks everyone for all your lovely comments and messages... I will be back later in the week with another little giveaway so do check back :O)) Thanks for looking... have a FAB weekend...

Hels x

4 comments:

Larisa said...

Congrats Jude!!!

jude said...

Wow thanks hunni i will treasure it on my wall of craftyness!
thanks email you now
hugs judex

Sid said...

Congratulations !!

Caroline Hallett said...

Congratulations Jude - enjoy