A little jewellery piece from me today. I was going to make it into a brooch, but it became a pendant at my daughter Beth's suggestion. I had to prise it off her yesterday, so that I could photograph & blog it! Lol!
Here's how I made it...
1. Take a large stampbord domino ( approx. 6.5 x 3 cm), sponge distress inks on to colour it.
2. Stamp the image from The Artistic Stamper Garden plate, using black archival ink. It's easier to lay your stampbord onto the inked stamp, to get the part of the image that you want.
3. Edge the domino with black ink, dry with a heat gun, then punch three holes at the bottom with a cropadile.
4. Triple emboss the domino with clear UTEE.
5. Ruche up some black lace with some thread, then glue to the back of the domino with glossy accents.
6. Glue eyelets into the holes at the bottom of the domino, then attach some beads, using jump rings.
7. Attach a bale to the back of the pendant, then thread it with a bead chain.
Thanks for looking!