Wednesday 16 March 2011

Stampbord Pendant by Alison Hall

A little jewellery piece from me today. I was going to make it into a brooch, but it became a pendant at my daughter Beth's suggestion. I had to prise it off her yesterday, so that I could photograph & blog it! Lol!

Here's how I made it...

1. Take a large stampbord domino ( approx. 6.5 x 3 cm), sponge distress inks on to colour it.
2. Stamp the image from The Artistic Stamper Garden plate, using black archival ink. It's easier to lay your stampbord onto the inked stamp, to get the part of the image that you want.
3. Edge the domino with black ink, dry with a heat gun, then punch three holes at the bottom with a cropadile.
4. Triple emboss the domino with clear UTEE.
5. Ruche up some black lace with some thread, then glue to the back of the domino with glossy accents.
6. Glue eyelets into the holes at the bottom of the domino, then attach some beads, using jump rings.
7. Attach a bale to the back of the pendant, then thread it with a bead chain.

Thanks for looking!
Alison x

20 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful no wonder your daughter made the suggestion for a pendant she obviously loves it so much

Love Dawn xx

Art By Wanda said...

Gorgeous pendant!!!

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful! I have lots of stampboard and a cropodile... what am I waiting for!?!?!

Kate said...

Gorgeous piece, I love the stamp :)

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Great piece Alison :))

Helen said...

That is so lovely! I am not surprised your daughter wanted it!

Saskia said...

Wow, this is absolutely beautiful!!

Daniele said...

no wonder your daughter wanted it .....its lovely could be starting a new fashion trend

Joanne said...

This is fabulous. I'd wear it.
Luv Joanne xx

Ellie said...

This is gorgeous

Minxy said...

You do realize that is she goes out wearing it you'll have to make more for all her friends lol
It's FAB x

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful creation!!

Artyjen said...

Lovely pendant!
xoxo Sioux

Von said...

Gorgeous piece Alison :)

Liz said...

ohh lovely piece let me go look and see if i have any stampboard!!!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Fabulous, luv it!

Ali said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Ali x

hazel said...

Gorgeous pendant Alison.
xxx Hazel.

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous pendant ALison x

Ann said...

This is just gorgeous Alison, I love it & can understand why Beth wants it too!! TFS ....love all the clear instructions too xxx