Friday 25 March 2011

Walkies! By Tina Barnett

Hi Crafty Peeps!

I am here with a new Mabel Lucie Attwell stamp called Walkies! This stamp can be found at The Artistic Stamper shop along with some other amazing stamps!

I have used Promarkers to colour the image. I love love love it! Such a cute stamp! I will be giving this card to my Mum for Mother's Day. But you could use it for any theme, birthday, thank you, thinking of you! Or of course for dog and cat lovers!




I have used diecuts for the shape and then Tim Holtz Distress inks which I have blended in to the layers of the card. I have then used the pink lipstick ink to stamp over the yellow layer. The stamp I have used is the Baroque stamp by The Artistic Stamper .


I then finished off with some flowers and a broach charm from my stash.


Thank you for looking and I can't wait to play again!


Tina xx

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Fab card love the colour combo your mum will love it,the stamp is gorgeous will have to check them out I'm a big fan.