Tuesday 17 May 2011

For You! by Nicky Cresswell

Tis me again, back with my third sweetie of the month to make you go Awwwwww  
And who wouldn't, just look at that face!
 This time I used the 'For You' Mabel Lucie Attwell image in it's simplest form of ink to paper and colouring in. I diecut out the finished image with my nestie and mounted it onto a card, then I used a touch of lace and some chipboard letter to finish it off.
I think these images are perfect for any mum, they're cute, lovely and very nostalgic.
Sorry it's a short but sweet one from me today but am still recovering from my little op, and i'm not able to sit at my desk for very long.
Thanks for hopping by
Stay Inky


6 comments:

craftytrog said...

Tis lovely! Fab colouring! xx

Artyjen said...

Any mum would love it!
xoxo Sioux

Jingle said...

Super cuteness!

Kat said...

cuteness over load,
all the Mabel Lucie Attwell images are so cute,

hope you are on the mend,
Kat.

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

This is so cute, have to say this is one of my favourite of the MLA images :))

uhooi said...

waw,, card is very nice, funny and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com