Monday 16 May 2011

Friends Card by Alison Hall

Hello Stampers. Carrying on with our Mabel Lucie Attwell theme for May, here's a little card I made for my post this week.

I stamped 'Coming Up Daisies' with coffee archival ink, onto a piece of Tim's blue Shabby Vintage paper, rounded off the corners, then stamped some daisies from the Botanical 3 plate in 2 corners. I coloured the images with peeled paint & wild honey distress inks, using a waterbrush, then inked the edges with vintage photo DI.

I matted the image onto another piece of inked blue Shabby Vintage paper, laying a strip of inked music paper vertically between.

Finally, I coloured some ribbon, & paper daisies with wild honey distress stain, added these, then stamped the 'Friends' phrase from Botanical Plate 3. I matted my artwork onto a kraft coloured card blank.

Thanks for looking,
Alison x


10 comments:

shirley said...

Too cute Alison! Love the stamping on the blue paper and the round corners.

Minxy said...

Very sweet, love the colour choice x

Sid said...

Fab colours Alison !!

fatmonica said...

Gorgeous!That stamp is beautiful.

Jennie Atkinson said...

Beautiful! x

Artyjen said...

Great how you stamped on the T!m papers ;)
xoxo Sioux

Kat said...

cute, cute, cute,
love all the Mabel stamps,

Kat.

hazel said...

Fabulous card Alison.
xxx Hazel.

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Beautiful card, lovely image and wonderful colors.

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Love this!
xx