Sunday 29 May 2011

It's Raining - By Kat Fullman

Hi all,
It's Kat here, AKA Kat's craft creations .I'm back today with another card using a stamp from the Mabel Lucie Attwell range The image I have chosen to use this time is the very cute It's Raining! stamp,

So here's my card,
(do you think the raspberry cream chocolates
I was eating at the time influenced my colour choice at all) lol.


I have made a multi folded card here that's so easy to make
but very affective when it's finished,

Here's a picture of a plain folded one for you to see how it's made,
start with a piece of card measuring 6inches high by 18inches long
score & fold as shown at 6inch, 12inch & 15inch.


next you need to glue your patterned papers on the panels
shown below.


then edge the whole card with Vintage photo Distress Inks


Onto the image panel,
onto a classic square nestie then
coloured it with Distress inks in aged mahogany, worn lipstick
vintage photo & frayed burlap.
I took a lacy square nestie coloured with aged mahogany distress ink
& matted & layered them with foam pads,
I added glossy accents to her buttons & hat .


I then made 2 sentiment panels using
classic rectangle & scalloped rectangle nesties,
one for the Tim Holtz sentiment on the front of the card,
& one for the just for you on the inside of the card.


next up is the flowers & leafs,
I used a Wendy Vecchi leaf stamp coloured
with aged mahogany & worn lipstick Distress Inks
& then cut out,
& for the flowers I used, flower creations 3 die
& cut 4 of each size (small, medium & large)
out of the patterned paper,
shaped the petals & layered them together
finally I glued a gem in the centers.


I assembled all the bits on the card
glued with silicone glue,
and there you have it.


Hope you like it!

This is my last creation for this month,
thanks to Jennie & Hels for asking me back,
hope to see you on this blog again from time to time,
& thank you for the lovely comments on my creations
I have received from you all on previous posts here
they are all very much appreciated.

Kat x.



6 comments:

Minxy said...

Absolutely stunning Kat

Artyjen said...

Scrummy! :) Love the colours and your colouring.....it's a gorgeous card.
xoxo Sioux

craftytrog said...

Another sweet creation Kat! So pretty! xx

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Great card , Kat, and it has been a pleasure to have you on the Team! thank you
xx

Sid said...

Lovely and unusual card !!

craftimamma said...

Fabulous card. Your papers and colouring of the image are lovely. Thanks for sharing the details. I'd love to try this soon.

Hugs
Lesley Xx