Saturday 7 May 2011

Me and My Bear! by Nicky Cresswell

Hello Stampers
Happy weekend to you all
Continuing along with the Mabels this month I have used the large Ah! There you are! image
and made a mini canvas
I stamped my chosen mabel onto some pre-primed canvas using black archival ink, Then I coloured her with distress inks and a koi water brush.
To frame her I used an art part that I stamped with the Stipple background to give it a textured look.
After adding a little wooden tree I finished by stamping one of the phrases from the Travelling words plate onto a Tim Holtz tattered banners diecut.
And there you have it, A sweet little gift to give any Mabel Lucie Attwell fan.
I'll be back on the 17th with another Mabellishious project.


9 comments:

peggy gatto said...

Charming!

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Love how you have used this :))

craftytrog said...

It's gorgeous! Love it! xx

Sid said...

Great work !!

Gillian .... said...

Love it Minxy, loving the tree:)

Lynn Stevens said...

Awe very sweet Nicky!
hugs lynn

Lynn Stevens said...

Awe very sweet Nicky!
hugs lynn

Artyjen said...

All the elements show off the stamp sweetly ;)
xoxo Sioux

Kat said...

I love this card,
the tatterd banner is fab,
love the tree,
grate use of the art part.
Kat.