Tuesday 24 May 2011

Time Will Never Wait by Alison Hall

Hello Stampers, I've a little canvas board hanging to share with you today, featuring the Mabel Lucie Attwell White Rabbit.


Firstly, I stamped the large White Rabbit onto tissue, using black archival ink, then adhered it to a 7x5" canvas board, using matt medium.

Then I applied a layer of Viva Ferro around the edges. I stamped into this with watches & the word Time from the Time & Keys plate. Remember to wet your stamps when you do this, & clean them straight away after. Leave this to dry, or if you're impatient like me, use a heat gun.


I painted over the Ferro & around the rabbit with purple palette Studio paint, then with touches of sky blue. I painted over the embossed areas of the canvas with silver Viva Precious Metal paint, then edged the canvas with the sky blue paint.

I used a fine paintbrush to sketchily paint the rabbit with Studio paint.


The phrase from the Time & Keys plate is stamped onto silver Ten seconds studio metal sheet, using black Stazon. I mounted it onto black card, then edged it with a patterned wheel tool. I brushed a thin layer of sky blue Studio paint over the metal, then edged it with the same paint, before gluing to my canvas.

Finally, I punched holes at the top, added eyelets & ribbon, then embellished the canvas with a silver clock charm.

Thanks for looking,
Alison xx

4 comments:

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Great little canvas, love all the elements :))

Helen said...

I love that Rabbit! Great canvas.

Sid said...

Nice one Alison !!

Minxy said...

Love the textured clocks round the edges you clever thing you xx