I decided to carry on the current Monthly Challenge theme of 'Monochrome plus one colour', and to make an inky ATC to show you.
For the background, I used worn lipstick, victorian velvet, & spun sugar distress inks. I stamped some floral images from the Botanical plate 2, using worn lipstick DI, to add some depth.
I dried the background thoroughly, then stamped the daisy image from Botanical plate 1 a couple of times, using versamark ink, & embossed it with white embossing powder.
The large butterfly & the bee (Insects & Butterflies plate 1) were stamped with black Archival ink onto the ATC. Then the butterflies & bee, & the word 'Bloom' (Botanical plate 2) were stamped onto white card, then cut out & attached to the background, placing the large butterfly & the bee over the previously stamped images.
Hopefully this all makes sense! I have a horrid summer cold & my brain's all fuzzy!
Thanks for looking!