Hello, Alison here again. For my second post this month, I have altered a large domino, which is available in a set of 4, from The Artistic Stamper here.
I started by inking the domino with alcohol inks. I used sunset orange, peach bellini & sandal. When the ink was dry, I stamped the dancer from the Dance Plate, using black stazon ink. Then I inked the sides of the domino with the black stazon.
I added some small red beads to the dancer, then some microbeads to the edges of the domino, using glossy accents, then left this to dry.
To make bales for the top & bottom of my pendant, I took a small strip of brown Ten Second Studio metal sheet, about half an inch in width & 2 inches length. First I folded it lengthways, one side to the middle, then the other side. I smoothed the folds with a bone folder, then cut into two 1" lengths. I folded each one over a thin paintbrush, to get my loops. Using a piece of embossedmetal & humungo tape, I attached both bales to the back of the domino.
Thanks for looking!