Thursday 8 March 2012

Rustic Bloom by Alison

Hello Stampers! I have a Spring-inspired card to share with you today. Although, since I made it, the weather has turned wintery again! Lol!


I used brush pens to colour the floral image from Botanical Plate 2, then stamped it onto a book page. I tore around the image roughly, then inked the edge with an orange pen.

I inked the leaves with a green pen, then stamped them on the edge of a square kraft card. I added the floral image, stamped 'bloom', wrapped some string around the card, & finally attached a bee charm.

I hope you like my little rustic card, thanks for looking!
Alison xox

9 comments:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...simplistic & pretty...lovely organic feel to this card...Mel :)

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

lovely card. The the stamping !

Helen said...

Love this Alison! Hope the weather cheers up again soon, it really is brrrr!

Artyjen said...

Ooh! I do like bit of rustic ;)
xoxo Sioux

Sam & Poppy said...

It's gorgeous Alison x

Janny Jager said...

Beautiful Alison.

Greetings Janny

Kirsten Alicia said...

Very pretty.

Marjie Kemper said...

Beautiful stamping!

Emma Williams said...

This is so pretty, Alison...really lovely! :)
xx