Thursday 5 April 2012

Femme Fatale by Sioux Jenneys

Hello everyone! It's an A4 size journal page today in my lovely "new" old ledger journal :)





1. I spread some gesso all over and the page was then spritzed with mini misters containing Distress Ink mixes in wild honey, broken china and antique linen.

2. I used a baby wipe to swipe some Inca Gold in lava over a Pomegranate mask in two corners and the residue was dragged across the other two corners.

3. I used the open banner from the new Borders A6#1 size plate and stamped it with Adirondack pigment wild plum....wrote the wording with a black marker and added a thin black line on one side of each banner to help make them pop a bit.

4. A mixture of the diamond borders from the Borders A6#1 and Borders A5#1 plate were stamped in Archival sepia.

5. The words Woman, Secrets, Mystery and Desire are all from the Nudes A4 plate and were stamped in Versafine black.

6. The picture of that gorgeous dress... ...(that I so wish I could get a way with wearing ;))... ...had some white wording going through it so I used some green ink to go over them and carried on to make the words vital info.....




Ooh! I can't put into words how happy that page made me :) See you again soon!
xoxo Sioux

14 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Oh WOW!! Wish my journal pages were that good!! That's just gorgeous!"

Thanks for sharing.

Jackie x

Dee in N.H. said...

Incredible!!!!!! What an amazing page! Awestruck here!

Helen said...

The dress is indeed gorgeous - but more so is the journal page, Sioux! I love it.

Astrid Maclean said...

I totally agree with Helen above!! Stunning page, I so love the way you have used the stencils and those stamps and the colours are just yummy!!

Joanne said...

But it is you - isn't it?? Clever thinking going on once more creating magic. Super.
Hugs Joanne xx

ufoide@gmail.com said...

GORGEOUS! I love it

craftytrog said...

Absolutely brilliant Sioux! Love how you put the wording in the banners! xox

Kirsten Alicia said...

Fantastic!

Dragon said...

What a great page, Sioux.. Love the lady
Frankie
xx

Michelle Webb said...

Fabulous journal page, I really like the colours and the image you've used. Michelle x

Janny Jager said...

A very very beautiful page.

Greetings Janny

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

WOW beautifu; journal page. Wonderful watm volors and the combination is marvelous.
Warm greet
Marja

Unknown said...

WoW, this is Stunning....
And thanks for sharing your instructions, it's always nice to see how peoples art has been made...

Thanks
Shelagh xx

Emma Williams said...

An absolutely beautiful and very clever journalling page...it's fab!!
xxx