Thursday 26 April 2012

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS, Frame

Hi all Kat here,
I am very excited to show my first piece of art work showing off my first ever set of stamp designs,
still having to pinch myself about it,
I hope you like them cos there's more on the way, fingers crossed.
here it is,

the frame was painted with black acrylic paint
& aged with a bit of inka gold in antique silver,
the images are from my stamp sets HERE
I have my own button on the website entitled
kat's creations how cool is that!
every thing is stamped with Jet black archival ink
& coloured with a verity of Distress Inks
I used the stipple background 
to give a bit of texture to the sky.

here are some close ups of all 3 panels.




Hope you like it!

if you are wondering where I have been
I have put a brief explanation on my blog 
for those of you that would be interested to know.

I would love to know what you think about the house stamps,
please leave me a comment
hope to be back to full capacity very soon
thank you for being so patient,

Kat x.



16 comments:

Jennie Atkinson said...

Great artwork Kat and the stamps look fabulous.

whyducks said...

Well done, I wish my first thing I did was half as good as this!

Artyjen said...

Super...super! Your houses are just sooooo cute ;) Huge congrats
xoxo Sioux

Gabrielle said...

How bloomin' exciting to use stamps that you your very self have designed! I love the frames and the houses are super cute! Huge congrats x

Astrid Maclean said...

They are wonderful, fun looking stamps and you have used them to great effect!

Inkypinkycraft said...

This is great, love the stamps! Hugs trace x

Carol said...

I love them.

Crafting Queen said...

Great creation, love it.

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...wonderful designs Kat you must be feeling so proud to see your imagination come to life for us all to enjoy...I loVe these stamps...Mel :)

Maggie said...

Great project Kat and I love the stamps.

Maggie

Netty said...

Congratulations Kat on your new stamps. Loving the way you have used them.

Dragon said...

OOO I thinkthey are smashing!!! I love how you have used them
Frankie
xx

Sid said...

Fab triple frame !!

Janny Jager said...

This is wonderful Kat
Love them very much

Greetings Janny

Emma Williams said...

This is fabulous, Kat...you've made a wonderful job of this creative piece and designing such gorgeous stamps!
Emma xx

craftytrog said...

Gorgeous artwork Kat, love your new stamps! xox