Hello Stampers! This week I've been playing with Kat's gorgeous new stamp designs, which can be found HERE.
My base is a little 3.75 inch square block, 0.75 inches deep. I covered the front & sides with Ideaology Tissue Tape, then inked it with juniper & willow Alcohol Inks. If any pieces of Tissue Tape don't want to stick, just glue them down with some Studio Matt Medium.
Next, I took some silver Ten Seconds Studio metal sheet, & stuck it to black card, using Humungo Tape. I stamped the houses, flowers & phrase from Kat's Creations Plates, using jet black Stazon ink. I dried this with a Heat Tool, then traced around the houses & flowers with an embossing tool. I cut out the images, leaving a small border, then used a Wheel Tool to edge them.
I painted the images with Alcohol Inks Lights, using a fine paint brush. I did this very lightly as the alcohol inks tend to react with the stazon. Finally, I used Studio Matt Medium to glue the images to my base.
Thanks for looking,