Saturday 26 May 2012

HOME & THRICE TAG by Kat

Hi all, Kat here,
The sun is shining & it feels like ages since I have made a tag,
& I also wanted to try out my new Spring Distress Inks
& the swirl stamp from the cover of craft stamper magazine.

So here it is,
To start I used Tim's Wrinkle free distress technique to colour the tag
with all three of the Spring Distress Inks, 
then stamped the swirl with the Shaded Lilac colour.
I then blended the edge with Gathered Twig Distress Ink.
Next I stamped in Jet Black archival ink
the houses off the Our House stamp set,
the large butterfly off the Bunting stamp set
& the sentiment off the Home Sweet Home stamp set
I cut them out then coloured them with a wet paint brush
After I stuck it all in place
I added the ribbon & trim from Tim Holtz Trim idea-ology range.
hope you like it!
it put a happy smile on my face anyway,
thanks for stopping by, to read this post.
Take care,
Kat x.

12 comments:

Jacqueline said...

How cute is that! Tis gorgeous that is. Love the colours.

Thanks for sharing

Jackie

Von said...

Gorgeous tag :)

Helen said...

I like it a lot! The swirl is great (well done Jennie!) and you've just given me an idea... got to write it down quick!!

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...just gorgeous, so loVe these colours & the way you've used them...all so very pretty...Mel :)

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

This is so creative...love it!!

greetings, Alie :-)

Janny Jager said...

Realy a great tag.
Love the little houses

Greetings Janny

Astrid Maclean said...

Gorgeous tag, love your little houses!

craftytrog said...

Brilliant, love it! :o) xxx

Marja's Stamp Addiction en Marja's Creativity said...

This is so creative, lovely and beautiful. marvelous colors with the spring ink.
Lovely greet and nice weekend
Marja

Artyjen said...

Ooh! 'tis fabby Kat ;)
xoxo Sioux

Marjie Kemper said...

Super tag! Love how you've colored the new house stamps... mind just arrived and I can't wait to play with them.

Emma Williams said...

Gorgeous tag...love it!!
Love Emma xx