Sunday 6 May 2012

VINTAGE HOUSE BY KAT

Hi all Kat here.
I'm still playing with my House stamps,
today I would like to share a little hanging frame I made
in vintage colours.
here's a list of the things I used,
& scraps of white card.

Here are some close ups


I decided to make each frame almost the same
& just position the items differently.

Hope you like it!

I'm off to cut out my new bunting set of stamps
that arrived in the post today (exciting)
they are so hot off the press, they are steaming, LOL

Just before I go,
I would like to say a big thank you
for all your support & wonderful comments,
Kat x.


14 comments:

Netty said...

Loving your Home Sweet Home Hanging

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Awww, lovely wall hanging! xx

Gabrielle said...

This looks incredibly effective with, as you say, each being similar - you must be thrilled with how these stamps have turned out - and rightly so!

Catherine SIWCZAK said...

gorgeous !

Helen said...

This is gorgeous! I love the changing of the position of the items, it is really effective.

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...I loVe your housey stamp set, utterly cute with universal appeal and so very versatile too...gorgeous little hanger Kat...Mel :)

Astrid Maclean said...

Kat, your house stamps are so adorable and I love this latest creation you have made with them, so effective! Can't wait to see what you are going to create with the new set of stamps. Off to check them out now lol...

CraftyJo said...

Love this Home Sweet Home, sooooo cute :)

Janny Jager said...

Wowwwwwwwwww Kat this is beautiful
Love the way you used the stamps and create something very adorable.

Greetings Janny

Inkypinkycraft said...

Simply fab. Love the house stamps..have fin playing with the bunting! Hugs trace x

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries said...

How cute this is, what a great idea ...you made a gorgeous creation Kat!

greetings, Alie :-)

Jennie Atkinson said...

Your hanging is beautiful Kat. Your stamps are fantastic - mine arrived on Saturday and I can't wait to play with them this week.

craftytrog said...

Gorgeous vintage creation Kat! xx

Emma Williams said...

A stunning wall hanging which showcases your stamps perfectly..fab piece, Kat.
Love Emma xx