Tuesday 5 June 2012

House Tag by Sioux Jenneys

Hello everyone! It's my turn again and I'm here to share a tag using the fab new house stamps designed by Kat :)





1. I coloured the base tag with Distress Inks in rusty hinge, weathered wood and scattered straw onto watercolour paper using the wrinkle free technique.....trying to keep the bottom corner where I intended to stamp the houses without much colour ;)

2. I then stamped the houses from the Our House A6 plate in Archival black and coloured them with a combination of Distress Markers and Copics as I don't have very many distress markers at the moment but I do intend to add to my collection real soon ;)

3. I stamped the grass from the Bunting A6 plate with Distress Ink peeled paint and coloured it in with the matching distress marker.

5. Finally the sentiment from the A House is just a House plate was stamped in Adirondack wild plum 'cos I lurve the colour ;)




Talking of adding to my stash....don't forget there is still time to order this weekend and take advantage of the special Jubilee discount and perhaps win one of the 60% off prizes
How cool :) I think I ought to order some of those markers right now, don't you?

Thanks for looking. See you again soon!
xoxo Sioux

8 comments:

Helen said...

Lovely tag and a beautiful sentiment.

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...gorgeous Tag & just loVe that house stamp...Mel :)

Astrid Maclean said...

Great tag and wonderful use of those stamps!!

Emma Williams said...

Fabulous tag and beautiful colours...lovely work as always!! :)
Love Emma xxx

Joanne said...

This is so colourful and jolly.
Hugs Joanne xx

Crafting Queen said...

Fab card, just love the little houses.

Janny Jager said...

Beautiful Tag with nice colors and i love the houses.

Greetings Janny

Kat said...

great tag,
love the fresh colours,
&the fact that you used my stamps
is awesome,
sorry for the late comment, i've been away,
Kat x.