Tuesday, 12 June 2012

VINTAGE BUNTING By Kat

Hi all, Kat here,
I'm here today with a monochrome card with a vintage feel.
I started with a 5x5 inch card
& blended Vintage Photo Distress Inks round the edge
I then stamped the cog border off the borders A6#2 stamp plate,
once onto scrap paper then onto the card to give it a lighter colour.
I then Matt & layered brown & cream card,
& blended Vintage Photo Distress Inks round the edge
& stamped the Stipple background stamp onto it.
I then stamped the focal images onto scrap card
which are Tim Holtz with Coffee archival ink cut them out
& stuck them in place with foam pads,
I used 2 of the flag designs off the Bunting plate again stamped with 
I attached the little flags to a covered wire & bent it into shape
with the ade of a pencil end, then stuck it to the card as shown.

Hope you like it!
thanks for reading my post,
Kat x.

8 comments:

she3655 said...

WOW I Love it, I love vintage ... its Fab xx

Titbelsoeur toute seule said...

Love this steampunk style !!

Redanne said...

Love the vintage feel of your card and the bunting is fabulous, love the curled ends of the wire - great idea.

maria's knutselplezier said...

What a beautifull vintage men card!!!Yust right to give to a special man who must to be celebrated!!!I love it,

Greetings
Maria

Gez said...

Beautiful card. Love everything about it :o)

Artyjen said...

Love the sepia old time feel to it ;)
xoxo Sioux

Bumblebee said...

fantastic card, love the tone of the card, and the images are fab!

Emma said...

Great card and you've really captured a great vintage feel with the colour tones!
Emma xx