Tuesday 12 June 2012

VINTAGE BUNTING By Kat

Hi all, Kat here,
I'm here today with a monochrome card with a vintage feel.
I started with a 5x5 inch card
& blended Vintage Photo Distress Inks round the edge
I then stamped the cog border off the borders A6#2 stamp plate,
once onto scrap paper then onto the card to give it a lighter colour.
I then Matt & layered brown & cream card,
& blended Vintage Photo Distress Inks round the edge
& stamped the Stipple background stamp onto it.
I then stamped the focal images onto scrap card
which are Tim Holtz with Coffee archival ink cut them out
& stuck them in place with foam pads,
I used 2 of the flag designs off the Bunting plate again stamped with 
I attached the little flags to a covered wire & bent it into shape
with the ade of a pencil end, then stuck it to the card as shown.

Hope you like it!
thanks for reading my post,
Kat x.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW I Love it, I love vintage ... its Fab xx

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

Love this steampunk style !!

Redanne said...

Love the vintage feel of your card and the bunting is fabulous, love the curled ends of the wire - great idea.

maria's knutselplezier said...

What a beautifull vintage men card!!!Yust right to give to a special man who must to be celebrated!!!I love it,

Greetings
Maria

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful card. Love everything about it :o)

Artyjen said...

Love the sepia old time feel to it ;)
xoxo Sioux

Bumblebee said...

fantastic card, love the tone of the card, and the images are fab!

Emma Williams said...

Great card and you've really captured a great vintage feel with the colour tones!
Emma xx