Sunday 18 November 2012

A bit of a pickle..... by Zuzu


Well this is a pretty simple project post (apologies). But its not a project done because i HAD to do a project; its something I actually do each year and this year I used artistic stamper stamps.


 I made my christmas mincemeat and I made some "Caramelised red onion and spiced cranberry" chutney last week ( a bit late for the chutney really but I haven't been able to do it sooner)... I over did it on the amounts again, and ended up with more chutney than i can ever use before next years batch gets made, so I am giving some away as gifts, only because, some of my friends have asked me to make them some after eating mine last year.
So if its going to be a gift, I feel it needs proper festive labels and such...



I have used the following three stamps from this page HERE: 
The bauble from Victorian christmas #4.
the snowflakes
CHRISTMAS from Christmas plate #3

I coloured the images in with "artists" pencils. (only because they dont sell "general amateur crafter's" pencils)...

See you next month. Z x

7 comments:

craftimamma said...

Neat idea Zuzu. Love the Kraft one teamed with the hessian cover especially.

Hugs
Lesley Xx

Caroline said...

These are fabulous what a brilliant idea. Caroline xxx

Ephemera said...

Mmmmincemeat, yum, such a great idea, love it. xx

Astrid Maclean said...

Fab idea!! Labels look fantastic! I think the hessian one is my fav too but they all look great and I bet the chutney will taste fantastic with your culinary skills!

Artyjen said...

How fabby...makes the gifts all the more personal ;)
xoxo Sioux

Zuzu's Blog said...

a bit of a basic make from me. so I thank you for taking the time to comment. Hope to be well enough to do better soon.

Anonymous said...

They're beautiful Louise, I love the vintage look to the Christmas one! xxx