Saturday 24 November 2012

The Creative Team Stars!

Hi, it's the Chief Rubber Stamper here checking in a little early this month. I thought I would use this opportunity to publicly thank my wonderfully creative team for all their hard work this past year. I know from all the comments that you enjoy their very innovative creations and posts using The Artistic Stamper stamps. I love what they do, and a very BIG thank you, comes from me to Emma, Alison, Sioux, Astrid, Louise and Tit for all their hard work making sure that everything is in place for you to ogle over!

I have been making lots of Christmassy tags, just to get in the mood for next month, and this tag is very appropriate for my wonderfully supportive team .
 Thank you girls, it is very much appreciated.
 I used Tim's new Star die, ( this is one of my favourites :)), inked with distress inks with one of his stamps.


Have a very creative weekend
Hugs
Jennie

9 comments:

Inkypinkycraft said...

They give us great projects and inspiration! trace. X

Anonymous said...

They are an excellent DT! That is a gorgeous tag, I must add the star die to my wish list - which must be about three miles long by now. :)

Astrid Maclean said...

First of all, thanks Jennie, you know that we really appreciate you don't you? This is a great tag, love that new die of Timmie's and you have used it so beautifully!

Helen said...

Yes, you have a great DT Jennie. Love that star....

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

I am so happy to be part of your creative team, you can't imagine ! this is always such a pleasant exercise to twist my mind to create pieces for this blog, as I love your stamps so much !
Thank you for this tag, it makes me very happy !

Words and Pictures said...

Hear, hear - so much inspiration from your amazing team! Wonderful tag to say thank you!
Alison x

Janny Jager said...

Wonderful tag Jennie.
Love the inspiration from the Dt very much.
Greetings Janny

Zuzu's Blog said...

Aww thanks... I, for one, am very happy to be part of the team.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for those kind words Jennie! It's a pleasure to be part of your team!
Those stars look fab, love your festive tag!
Alison xxx