Tuesday 22 January 2013

Altered jar by Titbelsoeur

Salut les patouilleuses !

Today I am happy to show you my new altered jar. I love the rounded shape of these jars and I think they are easy to alter, meaning you can, like I did here, glue a large stamped image on its front.
I have stamped this gorgeous lady on a book page, cut it out and added a light watercolor shade on it. The other items come from my recycling box (old necklace, string cut out from an old pair of jeans, lace from underwear....), just to show you how funny it can be to make old things live again !



You will find the stamp I used here : Girl with Clock



I hope you like my jar,

thanks for stopping by, 

I am looking forward to reading your comments ! 

A très bientôt !!

And if you want to read the story of this jar,
just pop over to my blog 

7 comments:

craftytrog said...

It's beautiful!!! xx

Dominike said...

Très sympa le résultat !

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is gorgeous.

Artyjen said...

Pretty ;)
xoxo Sioux

Redanne said...

A stunning piece, glad to see someone else saves the lace from underwear too! Love the detail around the top of the jar particularly.

Astrid Maclean said...

GORGEOUS!!! Love how you have used the stamp and how you have embellished the whole jar, - stunning!!

Janny Jager said...

Very very beautiful.

Greetings Janny