Do you sometimes feel like you could sort the various paintbrushes or pens you use on your artistic activites ? Why not make their storage containers just as nice as your other pieces of art ? And why not make these from cans, helping clean the planet at your tiny level ?
This is what today's project is aiming to...
Materials you have to gather :
3 cans of different sizes (or not ;-)
a phone book
black Archival Ink
and of course the amazing Artistic Stamper's Birds New Stamps
- Start by painting the cans with white gesso and then allow it to dry.
- Once dry, tear 3 phone book pages up to size the tour of each can.
- Using Black Archival Ink, stamp the birds and words all along the width.
- Glue each paper on each can.
- Tie up the string around each can.
Et voilà !
Thank you so much for stopping by,
I hope you like my project and tutorial and am looking forward to reading your comments !
A tout bientôt !