Hello Stampers! I have a card to share with you today, on which I used Neil Walker's fabulous new Heart & Fantasy 2 Border stamps.
Here are the ingredients...
And, here's the instructions...
1. Use the Gelli Plate and paint to create backgrounds in blue & red.
2. Cut a 13.5cm square of the red background, & stamp the straight edge of the Fantasy2 Border around the edge, using black archival ink. You will need to stamp a random part of the border to fill in the corners.
3. Glue the background to a 6x6" white card.
4. Stamp the Large Heart onto the blue background six times, & cut each heart out.
5. Assemble & glue the hearts to the card in a flower shape, as shown in the photo.
6. On left over red background, stamp the Fantasy 2 Border, & punch a 1" circle for the flower's centre. Stamp the part of the border with the small swirl 6 times on red, & once on blue, cut out & glue to the flower's centre & petals, as shown in the photo.
7. Add some doodled dots with a white pen, to finish.
I hope my card inspires you to get inky & painty :-)