Friday 15 August 2014

Flower Mixed Media Tag Book

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,
Today I am sharing with you a 'Flower Tag Book' which I've created with many beautiful floral stamps from Artistic stamper.
Wear your shades and get ready for bright colours!!

It all started with lovely flower stamps. And I wanted to use many, so I opted for Tag book instead of single tag. I made it with different sizes of Manila tags. There are three signatures inside with two pages each.
Lets see the pages...














On each page I spritzed different colours of Dylusion Inks. Stenciled patterns with white acrylic paints and stamped the images with Ranger black archival inks. Process was simple. And I kept it uniform.
Hope you like my mixed media tag book.
Always looking forward your comments and suggestions.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.

Supplied used:
Tim Holtz Layring stencils.
Dylusion Inks - Calypso Teal, Dirty Martini, Funky Fuchsia, White Linen, After Midnight, Cut Grass, Crushed Grape, Fresh Lime, Lemon Zest, London Blue, Squeezed Orange, Vibrant Turquoise, Pure Sunshine

20 comments:

massofhair said...

Like your tag book a lot. Beautiful, bright colours and some fantastic stamping:-) xxx

SD pooja said...

Wow ! Its Fantastic Shilpa ! I loved the bright colors an the stenciling on them,The stamped images look fab on the backgrounds !

Helen said...

I love your tag book, fantastic colours and excellent stamping.

Clare Lloyd said...

Fabulous, ace colours and love the use of the white dylusions spray.

Hussena said...

What a fabulous project, Shilpa. I love this idea of the tag book. Such vibrant colours and beautiful backgrounds! Love it.

Sid said...

Loving your gorgeous tag book !! So bright !!

Karin said...

Amazing tag book, love the colors!

Ruth said...

LOVE those bright zingy colours, what a perfect tag book, beautiful Shilpa. Ruth x

Radhika said...

Amazing one shilpa..love the stamping and colors :)

The Colour Press said...

The bgs are so lovely and so is d ensemble of stencilled images and stamped beauties. A novel idea.

craftytrog said...

Beautiful!!! xxx

sally said...

I just love all the fabulous inkiness!

Sally

Corrie Herriman said...

Beautiful book, Shilpa ! Love the bright colours.
Corrie x

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous, the colours are great.

Outi said...

Your tag book is adorable! Thank you for loads of inspiration.
Outi x

Unknown said...

This is fantastic.Lolve the backgrounds and the bright happy colors and stamps.They all work wonderfully together.

Astrid Maclean said...

What a beautiful colourful book Shilpa, love how you used all the different floral stamps. Really like that the pages have different sizes too, makes it so much more interesting!

Words and Pictures said...

Absolutely stunning, Shilpa - your use of colour is always wonderful, and it's used to brilliant effect here. Every page is gorgeous, and I love the cover too - fantastic!
Alison xx

Cocofolies said...

Absolutely fantastic!!! I'm a bit late to comment, so hope you will see my message Shilpa :) Really love this! Coco x

Unknown said...

The colors here are so fantastic!! I love the contrast of black stamping. Stunning!