Thursday 6 November 2014

Let's start making our season's greetings cards

Hello there, this is Titbelsoeur showing you today my very first Christmas card of the year !
I have made the background with this amazing tool I will demonstrate at my Nov. 11 workshop, then I have stamped the Special Deliveries stamp on it with Plum Archival.
Merry Christmas was stamped on a kraft junk envelope and torn :


On the back, I glued the Steampunk Santa that was stamped on wrapping tissue to keep transparency, and I added my signature on the Hand stamped mark.



Isn't it an easy peasy card to do ? I hope you will enjoy it and want to make a lot of same ones !
Anyway, thank you so much for stopping by, I can't wait to read your comments !
See ya,
Titbelsoeur

8 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Cards are lovely!!

SD pooja said...

WOnderful cards ! I loved the bg !

Sid said...

Love your card ! Very different !

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Great recycling and use of the special deliveries stamp. Fascinated to hear about your tool. Dee x

massofhair said...

Hmmm you have my attention, new tool??? Looking forward to seeing the reveal. Gorgeous as ever :-) xxx

Astrid Maclean said...

Fabulous mixed media cards Tit, I totally adore your style, love these!!

Cocofolies said...

Fabulous card and background Titbelsoeur! J'adore ce fond que je reconnais bien hihi... Bises Coco x

Words and Pictures said...

Love your Christmas Steampunk style - fabulous cards!
Alison xx