Monday 26 January 2015

Observation

Hello Everyone, Shilpa here
I've art panel today to share with you.


I've used lots of Artistic stamper stamps for this.


I enjoyed making this background. Here are the steps I followed.
1. Gessoed the panel
2. Applied Peeled paint distress stain. Let it dry.
3. Stamped text randomly on background with Artistic stamper Calligraphy mat 13 and Fern Green Archival Ink. I also stamped texture with Artistic stamper Fantasy background stamp designed by Neil Walker.
4.Spritzed Picket fence distress stain and let it drip. Heat set it.
5. I created large clock in the background  with mask and peeled paint distress ink.
6. I applied vintage photo distress ink through Tim's Measured stencil at the two edges.
6. Next I stamped watches and gears.
7. Spritzed Picket fence distress stain and let it dry, it gave translucent layer. 
8. Applied wild honey distress stain at the edges of panel.


 Bird image is from Neil Walker designed Junior bird stamp.i colored it with wild honey distress stain dauber.


The sentiment is from Traveling words collection.


 Hope you liked my art panel, it is always great to hear from you.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.

 Material used:

12 comments:

experiments in paper said...

Love your background and all of its interesting components! And great palette - love that green! Thanks so much for the detailed reveal also - very helpful for this newbie! xx Lynn

Carol said...

I do like this a lot Shilpa. Gorgeous colours and lots of fabulous details. Thanks for sharing how it was done too. Carol x

Hussena said...

What a beautiful art panel Shilpa ..Love the background textures and the colors you have used ...Its turned out just fabulous !!!TFS :)

Notations of a Crafter said...

Love the panel Shilpa, really like the background layering and colours

Astrid Maclean said...

Fabulous panel! I adore the background and it really sets off that fun bird tag! Great make!!

Annie said...

A gorgeous creation and I too love the wonderful background colour palette and details. Love the tag and sweet bird stamp too
Hugs Annie x

Cocofolies said...

A wonderful panel Shilpa!!! i absolutely LOVE it!! The colours as well as the stamps used are fantastic. Coco xx

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Beautiful colours Shilpa they really compliment the Bird. Dee x

Scrumplescrunch said...

Hello Shilpa,
I love your Art Panel. The substrate is gorgeous and your added elements complete the design perfectly.
Smiles:)
Sue

craftytrog said...

Your panel is beautiful Shilpa, I love the colours and background!
Alison xx

Sid said...

Brilliant Shilpa !!

Words and Pictures said...

Just love the layers in your background, Shilpa - and Peeled Paint is one of my favourites. It gives you the perfect setting for your quirky sunshine bird, and the little tag he's perched on is delicious!
Alison xx