Hello Everyone, Shilpa here
I've art panel today to share with you.
I've used lots of Artistic stamper stamps for this.
I enjoyed making this background. Here are the steps I followed.
1. Gessoed the panel
2. Applied Peeled paint distress stain. Let it dry.
3. Stamped text randomly on background with Artistic stamper Calligraphy mat 13 and Fern Green Archival Ink. I also stamped texture with Artistic stamper Fantasy background stamp designed by Neil Walker.
4.Spritzed Picket fence distress stain and let it drip. Heat set it.
5. I created large clock in the background with mask and peeled paint distress ink.
6. I applied vintage photo distress ink through Tim's Measured stencil at the two edges.
6. Next I stamped watches and gears.
7. Spritzed Picket fence distress stain and let it dry, it gave translucent layer.
8. Applied wild honey distress stain at the edges of panel.
Bird image is from Neil Walker designed Junior bird stamp.i colored it with wild honey distress stain dauber.
The sentiment is from Traveling words collection.
Hope you liked my art panel, it is always great to hear from you.
Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Artistic Stamper stamps : Neil Walker designed - Fantasy background, Junior bird