Monday 16 February 2015

...remembering the autumn...

Winter will end soon ...
Soon will come the spring...
 But I remember last fall...
Maybe because I now do not have enough bright colors, which was a lot recently!.. ..?


And if you pay attention, you will notice that I used the stamps at all of the other subjects.


Look, I took the flags from this set of stamps 


and an umbrella from this set:


I hope your autumn was as bright as mine.
And as I dare to hope that spring will be even brighter!

With <3 from Maria Potapovich (mellpellmell).

4 comments:

Sid said...

Great LO !!

Words and Pictures said...

What great use of all those different stamps - a fabulous layout!
Alison xx

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Love your layout Mel and the paint splatters always a favourite. Dee x

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Awesome lo!