Saturday 24 October 2015

Franswar stepper card by Debs

Hi All
Debs here with another project for you, thought I would do a stepper card for you




This card is really easy to make providing you get the dimensions right to start with. I used a piece of Ranger Manilla card for this one which is not a standard UK size but it works the same with an A4 piece of card. Below is photo of the dimensions I used.




The key is to pencil mark of the size of the left hand panel and then work from the top of the card make a mark at 7cm then 14cm, 18cm, 22 and 25cm.

These marks then need to be scored so that the card folds easily. The second fold line needs to go right across the card the others only want to go as far as the pencil line you have done for the side panel.  The pencil line needs to be cut from the first 7cm to fold to the last but not right the way down. 

Once this was all done I coloured the card with Distress Inks using Tea Dye, Rusty Hinge and Ground Espresso. I used three colours on the tag as well I used a Tim Holtz stencil for the background on both the tag and the card. On the tag I used two sets of the Time stamps - Time and Keys and Tick Tock and used the cogs to add some extra background. I also used the cogs to stamp onto shrink plastic with Timber Brown Stazon ink cut them out and heated with a heat gun to shrink and make some embellishments which as I had run out of Tim Holtz ones was quite handy as they were the perfect size.  I also stamped Happy Birthday on to a piece of card using Ground Espresso on Rusty Hinge.

I stamped the cogs over the top with Ground Espresso Distress Ink once that was dry I stamped Neil Walkers Franswar Over the top and coloured it in with the same three colours of Distress Ink Pens


As always don't forget we do look forward to seeing your creations
Debs
xx



3 comments:

Neil said...

This is lovely.

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

That's an awesome card, Debs

Artyjen said...

Fab card.
xoxo sioux