Friday 4 December 2015

Snowflakes by Dee

Hi everyone I hope you are well and getting all your Christmas
shopping & prep done. I have a Christmas Tag 
for you today.
I used the fabulous Artistic Stamper's new stamp
to create this tag.
I created the background using the same technique 
as my last post just used different coloured 
Distress inks.
I ran the distressed card through my machine using a versa mark
swiped embossing folder I then poured gold embossing
powder over it and heat set it.
I gold embossed the snowflake and cut it out  then coloured with 
distress ink pens.
The rest of the tag was coloured the same way but was stamped 
with the snowflake stamp.
Ta day That's it for today folks really sorry messed up my posting on this 
one hope you will forgive me. 
Happy Christmas! 

PRODUCTS USED

  1.  The Artistic Stamper stamps used Jewelled Snowflakes & Ornaments C396.
  2. Distress inks in the following colours:- Peeled Paint, Stormy Sky, Shabby Shutters & Weathered Wood.
  3. Distress Stain Peeled Paint.


5 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Amazing as ever - I just love the colours on this, the enamelled effects in the background, and the main snowflake looks almost like stained glass. Wow!
Alison x

Unknown said...

Sure makes me want to try it but it would take me several tries to get any where near this lovely Dee. The colors are just soooo beautiful as is the shimmer, embossing - it's stunning! j.

Titbelsoeur, mixed-media addict said...

How wonderful !!!

sarascloset said...

I am oohing and aahhing over this one! lOve that enameled look and the "stain glass" snowflake! So cool!

Karen Petitt said...

Oh so wonderful and yummy! Love the colours, the stamping and the texture is just awesome Karen x