Saturday 19 December 2015

Titbelsoeur : my top 3 for 2015

Hello happy crafters !
This is now the 3rd year that I do this exercise, and it is always a big pleasure. It is also a good opportunity to warmly thank Jennie for her kindness and the fabulous stamps she provides !

On top 3, I chose the 1920's sardine can you can see @ Titbelsoeur, yes YOU can !

  

My top 2 being my no-stamp tags (tutorial inside) @ No stamp for this project ! By Titbelsoeur

tagtag tag

And my preference goes to my greeting cards (tutorial too) @ We wish you a merry Christmas by Titbelsoeur


Again, I have been so pleased to spend this year with you, and I hope there will be many others like it ! 

Enjoy this year-end time, have a lot of fun and celebrate !

And like always :

Thanks so much for stopping by,
your comments are very much appreciated, 
here, on my blog, or on the Artistic Stamper's Facebook page.
Do not forget to participate in our monthly challenge
 to win some fabulous Artistic Stamper stamps.


Titbelsoeur

2 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Beautiful array of creations !!I love them all too.

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Love all these the colours are inspirational. x