Tuesday 22 March 2016

Kiki By Dee

Hi everyone I hope you are all well and being very crafty.
I have a variant on KiKi for you this month
I hope you all like it.
I started by using distress ink off my craft matt then splashed 
water droplets over it.
Once happy with the results I then took the Neil Walker 
Alphabet soup stamp and stamped it randomly
over the card and clear embossed it.
Nect I used the splats mask and used black modelling paste
through the circle images and dried.
I then took a white gel pen and drew a circle in the middle
and a squiggle I repeated with black pen.
Next I brushed with gold Gulding wax.
I coloured a piece of lint with black paint and placed to the side.
I stamped Kiki onto white card and coloured in.
Next I cust her face out and the upper part of
her cloak.
I used some gold ink to scribble on and three gold brads
finished it off.
Well I hope you all like my Kiki please feel free to let 
me know what you think.
PRODUCTS USED
  1. Artistic Stamper.s Neil Walker Kiki stamp & Splats & Swirl Mask.
  2. Distress inks in the following colours:- Rusty hinge, Stormy sky & barn door.

5 comments:

ambermog said...

Love it:)

craftytrog said...

She's fabulous!!!

Lucy Edmondson said...

What a fantastic and original card!

Lucy x

Sid said...

Fab creation !

Cocofolies said...

I also love it!!!
Gorgeous work with kiki, stunning as usual :)
Coco x