Friday 4 March 2016

Playing with dylusions by Dee

Hi folks I popped down to see Jennie and have a play at The Artistic Stamper
when I had a week off work in January. We did a class on
journaling not something that I am used to but seem
to have started doing this year.
The Artistic stamper has a load of amazing journaling stamps
so I thought I would do a piece playing with the stamps that 
I picked up while I was there.
I also picked up some Dylusion paints while I was there
which have a finish that I really like and are very neon
 bright, again not colours I would usually use.
So I did three panels using a different colours but one
colour that was common to all three.
Fresh Lime and vibrant turquoise
I stamped different journalling word stamps onto each 
panel.
Purple pink and turquoise
Journal word inspiration
collated it all onto a black journal page ooh a white pen and
 doodled around the edge.
That's it for today I hope you like my play.
Please let me know what you think.

Products Used
  1. Artistic Stamper stamps used Borders A6#2, Journaling Words, Fabric 3 C334, Mini Backgrounds #1.
  2. Dylusions paint Vibrant Turquoise, Crushed Grape, Fresh Lime, Bubblegum Pink.
  3. White ink pen for doodling.


3 comments:

sarascloset said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! I love the bold colors and you have blended in those lighter tones so beuatifully! What a wonderful work of art! Hugs!

Karen Petitt said...

Exquisite pages, love the colours, stamping, highlighting, everything! Would frame and proudly display this, tfs Karen

Cocofolies said...

How beautiful Dee!! Love this panel, colours and stamping is gorgeous.
Coco x