Friday 22 April 2016

Kate Crane inspired projects By Dee

Hi everyone I hope you are all well and joining in with us with this 
months challenge all things distress.
I was lucky enough to help Kate out recently when she was doing
 a class.


As she worked I listened and very unusual for me remembered
 what she said and the steps that she takes to create
 her amazing pieces.
One thing I have noticed about her art is how relaxed it is how 
you just immerse yourself in it.
For mine I used Fresco Finish Acrylics white and black pens.
For the small book I used shades of blue beige and plum
The bunny boy I used green's blues and yellows.
Artistic stamper stamps used were Mini Backgrounds #1, Sequin Waste open,

Kate Crane is going to
 be doing a workshop at The Artistic Stamper on Saturday
25th June & Sunday 26th June there are still a few place available if you would like to go.

That's it for today folks hope you enjoyed this post I can't recommend Kate's workshop
enough if you get a chance go.






5 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Absolutely delightful - love both colour combinations and the layers are wonderful.
Alison x

Anneke said...

Beautiful. Lovely Colors too!

mamablitger said...

Lucky you...to attend this class. It looked as if you had lots of fun and played with lovely colors.......thanks for sharing your lovely result.
Hugs from Monica...Spain

DeBe said...

Looks fabulous Dee, I love your colour palette. Can't wait for the classes, I couldn't decide which to pick so I just had to book both! Denyse x

Nikki K said...

Colours are beautiful and it's definitely got your own spin, these are fab. Xxx