Sunday 22 May 2016

My Farewell to The Artistic Stamper

Hi everyone! Dee here with my farewell post for the Artistic Stamper.
I am sad to be saying goodbye to a fabulous team and I would like 
to say a huge Thank You to Jennie for being an 
amazing boss over the last two years.

I have learnt and developed so much from being part of this amazing team and
I have looked through my past two years and brought you 
my top viewed posts over that period.

The team challenges and all the amazing pieces of art that 
are entered into 
them.


The result of a play with Ariondack colour wash you have got to
love how vivid these colours are.

The Book Of Halloween

My first piece of art using Deco Art products. I visited The Artistic Stamper
 for its annual Birthday weekend & Mark Gould was demoing there. 
I created this piece after he had showed me the technique
 using the antiquing creams.

Ohh!! I Do Love a Dragon fly By Dee

This is one of my favourites I think this is one of my most favourite
stamps along with the Neil Walker ones.

A Colour Explosion!

A play with pigment powders and the lovely effects they 
create.

Gothic Arch's By Dee

This one is one of the top viewed post's that I have done for
The Artistic stamper I love the window arch stamps 
I really struggled with this post as I wasn't
happy and changed it 3 times but
you guy's loved it.
I hope you all enjoy the reflection and let me know which is you 
favourite one.

 If over the last two years I have managed to inspire
you in some way through my art that would 
give me a great sense of satisfaction.
Thank you to you guys for being a source of 
amazing support.
Thank You
Dee x



7 comments:

mark gould said...

Stunning creations. I'm sure you will be missed x

Gez Butterworth said...

Beautiful artwork Dee. Good luck in all that you do.. hugs, Gez xx

Unknown said...

You are always inspiring Dee - never doubt it. These are all completely AMAZINGLY STUNNING. What a treat to see. Xj.

Cocofolies said...

All these creations are SO stunningly beautiful Dee... We can only admire them a lot and wish you Good Luck for the following, you have made really a great work with your AS stamps in this team, you will certainly be missed.
Corinne x

Words and Pictures said...

Simply extraordinary creations, Dee - a magnificent farewell finale. You'll be missed here!
Alison x

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Dee, you provided us with the most wonderful artwork and creations, and it has been a pleasure having you on the Creative Team. Wishing you all the best in your next creative adventures Jennie xx

Craftyfield said...

Wow these highlights of your Artistic Stamper DT are fabulous! Layers of gorgeousness and very artistic! Good luck in your new endeavours, but you'll be missed...