Sunday 19 June 2016

Columns by Titbelsoeur

Hi there ! this is Titbelsoeur here !
Another sardine can for my collection !
A roman one, today. I used my 3x5 gelli plate to color the background and the ghost door, mixing prussian blue and burnt sienna, and I stamped the columns and statues with Cobalt Archival Ink. Here is the front statue :

AS

the door background :

AS


the front :



AS

and the back :

AS

The feet of my can are made with perfume caps :)
To make this project, I have used the door, statues, column and front of this Architecture stampset you will find on the very new and gorgeous Artistic Stamper's website :


Architecture 3 058 A4
Thanks so much for stopping by,
your comments are very much appreciated, 
here, on my blog, or on the Artistic Stamper's Facebook page

Do not forget to participe in our

MONTHLY CHALLENGE

 to win some fabulous Artistic Stamper stamps ?

Titbelsoeur

No comments: