Saturday 24 June 2017

A Girly Card - well sort of.. by Debs


Hi Everyone, I hope you are all enjoying the sun as much as i am.

With the sun, comes nice and bright cheery colours and i really made the most of them on this card.

I used some watercolour paper as my substrate and added dark and light pink, and orange paints randomly over each other until i was happy, making a few circles of paint with my fingers as i went along.  I used Amsterdam paints but any acrylic will work.

Over the top of the main body of pain i stamped the mini hexagon and dots background stamps using both pink paints
and black ink.  I also popped some paint through a couple of stencils as well, and then did the same thing over a small tag.  Before i painted the tag i added some of the wonderful washi tape that is currently in stock. I also used an old credit card with the light pink to add some marks and also  using the calligraphy mat 11 stamped with the light pink paint.

I finished off the tag by adding Trish Latimers World Girl One and used the same colours to colour her in.

I shall look forward to seeing your creations after all there is still a week left so plenty of time, if you haven't entered already!
Happy crafting
Debs
x




No comments: