Friday 24 November 2017

Thank you and Goodbye! By Debs

Hi everyone

As you will may now be aware I am stepping down form The Design Team and I would like to thank you all for your support over the last two and half years, for the lovely comments you have made and most of all for giving me the opportunity to showcase my work to you.  I would also like wish Lisa and Jane good luck and hope that they have as much fun on the team as i have had.

It has been a great privilege to have been part of The Artistic Stamper Design Team, and i can only apologise that i have not posted  as much as i should have done this year.  Life and work seem to have taken over.

I have been asked by Jennie to select my favourite projects of the last two and half years - this wasn't quite as hard as i thought.  I think my favourite has to be this one, a reverse canvas with lots of lovely textures from May 2016  I see it everyday as it sits on my craft room windowsill!


Next up is this small canvas from May 2015 and i believe this was my first project for the team, which is why it had "hello" stamped in the lightbulb!


This tag from June 2016, had all of my favourites on - bright colours, paste, stamping doodling and texture 


Another tag this time from earlier this year, i just loved all of the layers on this one, and i had great fun creating the spring for the stem of the flower, winding wire around a pencil


Thank you all again, you will never know how much your support has meant to me and in fact how much it helped me through a difficult period.

Take care and happy crafting

Debs
xx




No comments: