Wednesday 13 December 2017

Christmas Rose Wreath by Lesley Mackenzie

Hi all , For my monthly challenge I have created a strikingly simple 3D Christmas card in gold and white.



Artistic Stamper stamps used:
Holly Background
Dog Rose - Lesley Matthewson

Other items used:
Gold Embossing Powder
120g white card stock
Patterned Parchment Paper
6" x 6" white square card
Corrugated packing card

Step1
Trace and cut 2 circles (one inside the other) and cut out to make a ring. Peel off the top layer of the card to expose the corrugations, dry brush with white paint and dab the edges with the ink pad and emboss in gold.


Step 2

Stamp and emboss in gold the Holly Background onto the centre of the card front. Using foam pads stick the wreath on the card positioning in the centre.

Step 3

Stamp and emboss flower heads and leaves onto white card stock and cut out. I used 3 of each. Affix to the wreath using silicone glue or foam pads to create dimension.   I added a gold 'peel off'  Christmas greeting.





Just time to say Merry Christmas everyone ! Thank you for your support this year and I look forward to you joining me and seeing your creations in 2018.

4 comments:

Jane Elizabeth France said...

I just love your card Lesley, absolutely gorgeous.

Let's Art Journal said...

Wow, what a beautiful card! The white and gold combination looks so elegant and I love the Emboss Gold you used 😁. Happy December! J 😊

Unknown said...

Thank you Jane, glad you like

Unknown said...

Thank you, you too !