Monday 21 May 2018

Tribute to Tracy

Hi all, JANE here. Well I am sure by now that you have seen the new set of stamps released, a collection of background stamps designed by the amazing Tracy Scott, her work is so inspiring, vivid, and alive, I just adore her style. So I have made a tag in homage to Tracy's kinda style....lots of vibrant colour, I used the dylusions paint, and I have used one of her new background stamps too, you will find all eight of them HERE, I have used the background 6, I love love love it, I also used the dragonflies from the INSECTS AND BUTTERFLIES set, and the verse from the DRAGONFLY WORDS stamp. I hope you can join in the fun of this months background challenge, you can download your entry HERE.


6 comments:

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Now this is brilliant and stunning and well....I love it, Angela xXx

sarascloset said...

FABULOUS!!! Love the colors and a brilliant design!

Jane Elizabeth France said...

Aww thank you Angela. Xxx

Jane Elizabeth France said...

Thank you so much sara xxx

SusanLotus said...

This is stunning!
I loove the colours! Makes me happy to see this. :D

Jane Elizabeth France said...

So kind Susan, thank you. X