Saturday 16 June 2018

Blue Star Card by Gemma


Loving the theme of this months challenge and there is still plenty of time to join in both here on the blog and on the Facebook group.

For my post today I have a card and tag to share with you all using Distress Inks and lots of Jennie's stamps



What I did


1- I cut card to the size of my card blank and covered it with a layer of Distress Ink


2- I then stamped one of the new designs by Tracy Scott over part of the card. I heat embossed this with a clear embossing powder. 


3- I filled the opposite side of the card with the small Scribble stamp


4- On a separate piece of card I stamped several different sized stars from the star set with black ink and heat embossed them before cutting them out.


5- I also stamped out and heat embossed the words Happy Birthday from Grungy Greeting 1


7- I coloured all of these pieces and an extra mat I cut with Distress Inks and Distress Oxides before gluing everything in place and adding doodles with both black and white pens. 

xx Gemma xx


No comments: