Thursday 21 June 2018

Dragonfly

Hi all you gorgeous crafters out there, Jane here once again to hopefully inspire you to join in our challenge for this month, where the title is "Blue", for you to interpret how you see fit!!
I am lovin seeing all your entries, I love how everyone has their own take on a challenge. I had lots of ideas running round in my head, especially with blues and teals being my favourite colours...I mean...who the heck doesn't love teal!!!
I was playing with some yupo paper, if you haven't used this stuff, it is a synthetic paper!!..yes I know!!..weird eh!!, but it is fab for using alcohol inks on, and if you really dont like what you do, you can just wipe it off or even run it under the tap and start again!!! how cool is that!!.
Anyway, like I said, yupo paper, alcohol inks, the dragonfly stamp from the BUTTERFLIES AND INSECTS stamp set.....which by the way, didn't stamp out exactly clearly, but I love that, it gives it an ethereal quality, so I rolled with it!!
Then I did my usual fave...recycled packaging,...free and fab!!. I scraped some embossing paste onto corrugated card, added some HARLEQUIN stenciling, spritzed it, then used it to layer my dragonfly on, then finished off with a sentiment from the FRAMED WORDS stamp set.


I hope this inspires you to join in the challenge, the link is HERE.
Hope to see you there.

No comments: