Tuesday 21 August 2018

My Fantasy

Hi all.... last minute Lizzy here!!!...yes me..Jane, (I think I have already said that if there was no last minute, then nothing would get done)!!, well it is certainly true for me. I am just in a panic here at the moment because I am in the process of making a memory book for my youngest grandson who is one year old in two days, and as it is my birthday tomorrow I want to do all the things you do on birthdays like going out for meals and drinking lots of champagne.....not stuck in the house trying to finish this book, soooo, I completely forgot about doing my post, so you will have to excuse me for showing a card that I did at the same time as one that I did for a previous post, It is very similar but has a different image and a different sentiment, crikey...aren't I glad that the theme for this month is "Anything Goes"...got me out of a pickle!!!


Hee Hee!!..Doncha just love these images from the NUDES stamp set, I just stamped the image onto tissue, and added white paint onto the back of the image so that it stood out on the background, I used distress inks for the background and I also used the HARLEQUIN MASK.
Hope you can all join in this months "Anything Goes" challenge.

1 comment:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

She's a stunning image Jane, reminds me of those what the butler say pictures. Not that i've ever looked through one of those machines haa haa!! I'm digger a bigger hole here lol. Fabulous background makes for a superb card with those added fun words. Thank you for sharing..
Wishing you a very *Happy Birthday* enjoy that champers!!
Birthday Hugs Tracey xx