Friday 7 September 2018

Shaving foam background by Titbelsoeur

Hello crafters !
I have told you on the September Challenge post that I would show you my backgrounds made with shaving foam.
The technique is very simple and I like to get back to fundamentals from time to time ! You will find a lot of tutorials on Pinterest or using your web browser search tool.
Here is the page I have coloured with this technique, cut in 6 parts to make a mini-album :



And here it is, front page, 2 double pages and back page :



Stamps used :

Butterflies 2 size A5



I hope you all will participate in our 

September's Creative Challenge - Going Round & Round


 for 3 chances to win !

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog
Bye for now and happy creating. 

Titbelsoeur

No comments: