Friday 19 October 2018

Fall scene by Titbelsoeur

Hello happy crafters !
To make this fall scene, I have first collected a lot of ephemeral stuff in the forest : moss, leaves, chestnuts and burs, acorns, pine cones etc etc and kept a wooden box that did contain mandarins one day...
Then I stamped Leaves Background C89 ©CaroLines with various inks on a paper to make the background :

I made mud colours, mixing blue, yellow and red watercolours, then dropping water. When it was dry, I stamped Mushrooms A5 Plate © Tit Belsoeur here and there on this page :

I cut them out and highlighted with a white pen : 
Here is a focus on the way I have made the scene with real elements and stamped mushrooms :

 And here is the scene :

I hope you all will participate in our 

October's Creative Challenge - Inktober


for 3 chances to win !

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Your comments are very much appreciated here, on my blog
Bye for now and happy creating. 

Titbelsoeur


1 comment:

Cocofolies said...

Love this, really a great idea to mix stamped leaves, mushrooms, and real autumnal elements, to get such a beautiful scene and panel!!!
Bravo Tit'belsoeur!!
Corinne x