Friday 5 October 2018

The White Rabbit!!!

Hi Guys!!. You will be forgiven if you think this is a post to do with Alice in Wonderland....but sadly noooo...The White rabbit is just who I am feeling like at the moment, running around saying "I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date"!!!. Heck what a dramatic week!!..sooo...forgive me on two counts, firstly for being late for my post, and secondly for using this image once again, the lovely hydrangea from the BOTANICALS 3 plate, it is my go to flower now and I love it. So as I was saying, it has been a crazy week, and I am still feeling a bit like The Mad Hatter, running around like a headless chicken!!! and that is why I have done this super quick card for our Inktober Challenge. who doesn't love an inky background, done with spray inks and distress oxides on a book page, I already had the flowers and the sentiment stamped on tissue paper, so glued them down with some gel medium, hey presto, super quick card.


Hope you will join our Inktober Challenge, I look forward to seeing your makes.


3 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Maybe a super quick card but a glorious one at that. Great mixing of the medias and one fabulous card x.

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Just gorgeous. Happy creative weekend, Angela xXx

The Artistic Stamper Creative team said...

love it x