Friday 2 November 2018

Gelli on a Plate

I don't know about you guys, but I have a mountain of gelli prints as high as Mount Kilimanjaro!!!, some I find too beautiful to even consider using, and especially cutting up, so I put them in a drawer and just get them out occasionally to stroke.... but the majority are just waiting for the right opportunity to use....but I didn't even use any of my stash for this months "Square it" challenge, I decided to make more gelli prints using a selection of The Artistic Stamper Masks and Stencils cut them into squares, added a sentiment from Paperartsy on one, and adhered them to my card, easy peasy, and a great way to use up your mountain of gelli prints..(if your'e not like me and decided to make even more!!!).


The stencils that I have used are;

I'm looking forward to your interpretation of our "Square It" challenge






2 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Oh my Jane this is a fabulous idea, a great way to display those marvellous Gelli prints and a timeless card that would serve all celebrations and needs.
Fabulous!!
Hugs Tracey xx

Cocofolies said...

Wonderful idea to use the scraps of gelli, and what a beautiful card, wow!!! Coco x